As pet owners we recognize and appreciate the role our pets play in our lives. We encourage visitation not only due to its positive effect on our patients and their owners, but also since we are proud of the quality of care we administer and we would like for you, the owner to witness it and to go home knowing that your beloved pet is in good, caring hands.
- You know your pet best. If you believe that your visitation will be stressful on your animal friend, please resist the urge to visit and consider your pet’s best interest.
- Due to the emergency and unpredictable nature of our operation we cannot announce regular visitation schedule. While the client waiting area may look vacant at times, intense activity is taking place in our ICU constantly.
- Please call prior to your arrival. Once arrived we will do all that we can to accommodate you as soon as possible.
- Visitation is limited to 2 family members at a time and up to 15 minutes per visit. While we love seeing you with your pet, we must attend to our patients 24/7.
- Please do not wander around as some animals may bite, and respect the privacy of other patients. Your pet’s medical information is protected as well.
- Visitation of children under the age of 10 is discouraged yet can be arranged at your special request.