Contact Us Today
67 Commerce Drive
Riverhead, NY 11901
East End Veterinary Emergency and Specialty Center (EEVESC) is a specialized emergency, critical care and referral facility for dogs, cats and exotic pets.
We offer emergency treatment 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. During the day, the hospital also functions as a referral hospital where your pet may receive treatment from one of our veterinary specialists, as referred by your veterinarian.
Team Members Responsive Links
Just like in human medicine, Veterinary Oncology has made remarkable progress in cancer treatment and healing.
The oncology service at East End Veterinary Emergency & Specialty Center is dedicated to making sure our clients are aware of the many options available to treat their pets’ malignancies and guiding them toward making the right decision for the pet as well as for the family.
Dr. Michael Linderman, a board-certified Veterinary Oncologist, is one of few veterinary experts available on Long Island providing consultations, second opinions and chemotherapy, in a safe environment both for pets and their families.
East End Veterinary Emergency & Specialty Center is proud to partner with Dr. Donald DeForge, VMD, LLC, FAVD, FWAR for your pet’s veterinary dental needs. We perform the following dental procedures at our facility:
- Digital Radiology Diagnostics with Telemedicine
- Treatment of Advanced / Chronic / Undiagnosed Periodontal Disease
- Feline Stomatitis / Oral Inflammatory Disease
- Advanced Oral Surgery and Exodontics
- Oral Orthopedics and Fracture Repair
- Oral Oncology and Oral Medicine in Cancer Patients
- Restorative Dentistry and Bonding
- Root Canal Therapy
- Crowns and Full Jacket Prosthodontics
- Orthodontia in Veterinary Dentistry
- Bone Implants