I, the owner/agent of _________, wish to initiate/continue critical care treatment. I understand that with any medical procedure there are risks involved and I accept these risks. I assume FULL FINANCIAL RESPONSIBILITY for all charges related to the treatment of my pet.
I, the owner/agent of _________, DO NOT
wish to have any further critical care provided until I have spoken with the doctor and have been provided with an estimate of all expected charges. I understand this decision may delay critical care treatment that may be necessary to save the life of my pet and assume all risks.