August 9, 2022
East End Veterinary Center (EEVC) is currently seeking a Client Service Representative to join our family-style team that provides specialty and emergency medicine at our 24-hour hospital in Riverhead, NY.
The ideal candidate will be a compassionate, motivated, articulate, enthusiastic “people person” who pays attention to details, enjoys interacting with a wide variety of people and their pets, and takes pride in a job well done.
Please bring your positive outlook, passion for the profession, enthusiasm, strong communication skills, and ability to work well with a team!
- Full and part-time openings
- Excellent phone and computer skills
- A love of animals
- Experience preferred but willing to mentor the right candidate
Responsibilities & Duties
- Greet clients, pets, vendors, pharmaceutical representatives, and other visitors to our medical office.
- Answer patient questions, provide assistance and directions when necessary.
- Field all phone calls and send emails.
- Utilize our medical office software to schedule new and follow-up appointments for patients.
- Register new patients and update necessary records.
- Distribute forms and paperwork to pet owners and review them to ensure required fields are completed appropriately.
- Process bills, invoices, and payments.
- Maintain confidentiality of all patient records.
- Ensure that the waiting room environment remains quiet, calm, organized, and welcoming.
- Uphold the positive reputation of our hospital by always treating visitors in a friendly, welcoming, and compassionate manner.
EEVC fosters a healthy environment by offering flexible leave policies, support for mental health awareness, and a unique family-style work culture. We also help guide you on a path to grow professionally and set you up for success so you can be happy and healthy in body, mind, and spirit.
We are a progressive, team-oriented practice that values high-quality medicine, communication, and compassionate patient care. Our hospital is dedicated to excellence and offers the ability to pursue innovation and advancement with support from our nationwide network of resources. Together with investments in elevated technology and continual improvements in patient care, we are committed to being the exclusive emergency facility on the East End of Long Island.
EEVC is Suffolk County’s only VECCS (Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society) level II certified veterinary hospital, which recognizes facilities that meet and exceed their standards and guidelines for quality of care.